I. General Provisions
1. These Rules define the rules for the provision of electronic services through the website located at https://www.amrest-franquicias.com/en/la-tagliatella (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), for Internet end users visiting the Website (hereinafter referred to as "User" or "Users").
2. AMREST TAG, S.L.U. (hereinafter, the "Service Provider"), with social address at Paseo de la Castellana, 163, 6ª planta (28046 - Madrid, Spain) and VAT number B-86072139.
AMREST TAG, S.L.U. is a company duly registered at the Commercial Registry of Madrid under Volume 28.292, Folio 141 and page number M-509656.
3. End users may contact AMREST TAG, S.L.U. through the following social address: Paseo de La Castellana 163, 6ª, 28046, Madrid, Spain.
II. Service and use of the service
1. The service provided comprises:
a) The provision of the content of the Website to the end users of the Internet network related to the Service Provider's activities;
b) The provision of contact forms for handling enquiries about the Service Provider's activities and cooperation with the Service Provider.
c) The provision of a career section where the end-user can upload his/her CV and/or apply for vacancies.
2. The service is available to Internet end-users.
a) The service provided is intended for all Internet end-users using the Website.
b) The service is provided free of charge.
c) Proper use of the service is possible only with a PC, Mac or similar computer connected to the Internet, equipped with an operating system (Windows, Mac OS, Linux or similar) and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari).
III. Website Content
The Service Provider implements the appropriate measures to avoid any error in the contents made available to the user through the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any errors or consequences associated with such errors that may appear or arise from the Website.
Furthermore, the Service Provider does not guarantee in any case:
• That the content of the Website or its information is free of viruses or other elements harmful to the user such as inaccuracies, errors or omissions;
• The reliability and continuity of the Website, nor that the Website will be accessible at all times. In particular, the Service Provider does not guarantee that the Web Site will not suffer interruptions or defects in telecommunications, regardless of their origin (for example, breakdowns or incidents), as well as blockages and delays in the operation of the Web Site.
The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from the foregoing, including the consequences that may arise from any errors that may exist on the Website.
IV. Inappropriate use of the Website
The following conduct shall be considered "improper use" of the Website:
• Using the Website to engage in activities that are unlawful or contrary to good faith, applicable law and public order.
• Using the Website to introduce viruses or any other harmful program that causes or may cause damage both to the Service Provider and to other users.
• Using the Website to engage in acts of unfair competition and unlawful/illegal advertising;
• The use of the Website to advocate/promote terrorism or to express any racist, xenophobic or sexual opinions, suggestions or claims, including those that incite or promote violence and/or violate human rights.
• Use the Website in a way that violates the honour, privacy and image of individuals.
• Use the Website in a manner contrary to the regulations in force.
The Service Provider reserves the right to prohibit access to the Website to any user who misuses the Website in accordance with the above, or who violates these terms and conditions. Furthermore, the Service Provider reserves the right to take any legal action it deems appropriate or applicable.
V. Navigation and safety
1. The Service Provider shall, as far as possible, make every effort to ensure that its users' browsing is carried out in the best possible conditions. To this end, the Website has been designed to be supported by the main browsers on the market (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera, Chrome and Safari). However, the Service Provider does not guarantee that the use of other browsers, or non-updated versions thereof, can support the operation of the Website.
2. With regard to security, the Service Provider shall also endeavour to provide security measures to enable secure browsing and use of the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and as mentioned in section III of these Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider cannot guarantee that the security measures will protect end users from failures, interruptions or viruses on the Website. Nor can the Service Provider be held liable for any damage that may be caused to end users in the event of improper use of the Website.
1. The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure the full and continuous availability of the Service provided at any given time; however, the Service Provider does not guarantee and is not responsible for its availability and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend or discontinue any function or feature of the Service at any time and on any scale. The Service Provider advises that the change, withdrawal, suspension or discontinuation of a function or feature of the Service does not require prior notification.
2. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages resulting from improper use of the Service; in particular, damages caused by the User or other Users using the Service in breach of these regulations.
3. The Service Provider shall not be liable for problems arising from the use of the service if they occur as a result of events which the Service Provider (applying due diligence) could not have foreseen or prevented, as well as in case of force majeure.
4. The content on the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute tax, business, legal or investment advice. Every care has been taken to ensure that the information on the Website is correct. However, the Service Provider does not warrant that it is complete, exhaustive, accurate and up to date.
5. The Website may contain links to content published on other websites. This does not mean that the Service Provider or the authors of the content published on the Website endorse the content published on those pages, or that they are responsible for it. The presence of such links is for information purposes only and does not imply any guarantee, invitation, proposal, suggestion, opinion or recommendation to the user to access them. Nor do the links represent any relationship between the Service Provider and the owners of such websites. Furthermore, such websites are governed by their own terms and conditions, for which the Service Provider is in no way responsible.
1. Complaints about the Service should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. The complaint must include, as a minimum: the date and time of the event that is the subject of the complaint, the email address of the person making the complaint and a brief description of the objections raised.
3. Complaints shall be dealt with within no more than 14 days of receipt, in order of the date of the complaint. If it is not possible to meet the above deadline, the Service Provider shall inform the person submitting the complaint of this fact, stating the reason for the extension of the deadline as well as the expected response time.
4. The person submitting the complaint shall be informed about the method of assessment of the complaint by e-mail to the address indicated in the complaint.
VIII. Intellectual Property
The distinctive signs, designs, trademarks, logos, logos, icons, videos, photographs, texts and other content located on the Website that may be protected by intellectual property rights, regardless of their industrial application, are the exclusive property of the Service Provider and/or third parties.
The user guarantees that he/she will not use any such intellectual content without the written authorisation of the Service Provider or the third party to whom the creation belongs. However, the user is only authorised to view such intellectual content while browsing the Website.
The reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available or any other modality or form of exploitation of the intellectual content hosted on the Website is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the Service Provider or the third party to whom the intellectual content belongs.
Likewise, if a user or third party considers that the Website infringes its own intellectual property rights, it may notify the Service Provider of any such infringement through the addresses indicated in section 1 of these General Terms and Conditions.
IX. Final provisions
1. The obligations arising from this Regulation are governed by Spanish law. Provided that the claimant is considered a consumer, he/she may also opt for the law in force under the law of his/her country of residence.
2. If you are a consumer resident in the European Union and would like more information about online dispute resolution, please follow this link to the European Commission's website: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . This link is provided for information purposes only, as required by Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users are informed that the Service Provider is not obliged to participate in online dispute resolution.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of the Website, in whole or in part, without informing users. In this regard, the user is hereby duly informed that he/she is responsible for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions.